Sunday, March 8, 2009

Who is Ace Fillmore?

So this weird filmmaker contacted me after viewing one of my photos that happened to fit the essence of a script he wrote. This one:




His name is Ace Fillmore (of course not his real name, I think his real name is Jerome or Claude or Cleofus). He likes waffles and he's a complete chauvinist pig. I heart Ace's mind and artistic spirit. He has no qualms about taking risks and has a decidedly "eclectic" array of interests. These are things that we have in common and as collaborators, it's a truly magnificent thing. We are working on some projects together that I am very excited about! I also can call him at 3am and he will answer the phone. What a trooper! lol




Here is one of Ace's short films. He describes it as his "weirdest" one. I wanted to show you guys a scene from his "tribute to the 50s" work, but he can't let it out the bag yet. It's truly wonderful to view, very high quality, looks like a Hitchcock outtake. I love his more guerrilla style as well. I think you will like it too:



Short Film containing a mixture of stock footage shot from the past couple years combined into a twisting story played to the music of bernard herrmann from the taxi driver score

Directed by Ace Fillmore
myspace.com/eyesoulsmart
Lucid Saturated Dreams
2007


http://www.myspace.com/eyesoulsmart
http://www.youtube.com/eyesoulsmart

No comments: